Educational Services Clerk
Passy-Muir, Inc. is currently seeking a professional, organized, and reliable candidate to provide office and administrative support to the Educational Services Department. As an industry leader, Passy-Muir, Inc. has earned a reputation for the highest quality products, backed by innovative educational materials and expert clinical support. Candidates must be able to function well in a fast-paced office environment, with the drive and integrity to work independently.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assists department supervisor with travel, accommodations, transportation, and scheduling the shipment of educational
- Serves as back-up for the coordination of all in-services, conferences, presentations, and seminars.
- Ensures the accurate shipment and delivery of educational materials.
- Helps maintain a calendar for domestic and international events.
- Assists with educational material requests.
- Maintains, organizes and archives educational files.
- Maintains the inventory of all materials and hardware associated with trade shows.
- Processes and logs Continuing Education Unit submissions and ensure that the attendees receive certificates of attendance.
Required experience and skills:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Travel Planning Experience Required
- Intermediate/Advanced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to Prioritize in a Changing Environment
- Customer Service
- Professionalism, Creativity, and Confidence
- Math Aptitude
- Project Management
- Time Management and Deadline-Oriented
- Stable employment history necessary
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle history to operate a company vehicle.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time