Educational Services Coordinator
The Educational Services Coordinator is responsible for supporting Educational Service Department activities, and the scheduling and coordination of in-services, conferences, presentations and seminars.
As an industry leader, Passy-Muir Inc. has earned a reputation for the highest quality products, backed by innovative educational materials and expert clinical support. Candidates must be able to function well in a fast-paced office environment, with the drive and integrity to work independently.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Schedules and coordinates in-services, webinars, conferences, presentations, and seminars at hospitals and medical facilities across the country.
- Maintains a calendar for domestic and international events.
- Coordinates, updates, and calendars the availability of dozens of clinicians.
- Serves as point of contact for the coordination of all in-services, conferences, presentations and seminars.
- Assists department supervisor with travel, accommodations, transportation, and scheduling the shipment of educational materials.
- Maintains, organizes and archives educational files.
- Processes and logs Continuing Education Unit submissions and ensures that the attendees receive certificates of attendance.
- Receives educational materials request from clinicians and through the online video/literature database. Checks shipment for accuracy and ensures the shipment and delivery of the educational materials.
Required experience and skills:
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Excellent oral & written communication skills necessary
- Travel planning experience preferred
- Intermediate/advanced in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize in a changing environment
- Professionalism, creativity, and confidence
- Budgeting and organization
- Project management
- Time management skills and deadline-oriented
Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle history to operate a company vehicle.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time