Clinical Specialist: Respiratory Therapist
A leader in the medical device industry with a premier line of communication products for patients with tracheostomy and ventilator-dependence, Passy-Muir, Inc. is seeking a Respiratory Therapist to work as a full-time Clinical Specialist. This position requires the individual to use their clinical and technical background to support Passy Muir and the clinical Educational Services Department. Passy Muir seeks an individual who will help maintain the company reputation for the highest quality products, backed by innovative educational materials, and expert clinical support.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical and clinical support to clinicians, physicians, and patients; relaying feedback to executive management
- Providing clinical support and educational services through seminars, presentations, and training of product use at universities, state and national conventions, and medical facilities
- Assisting with review of clinical, educational, and marketing materials
- Supporting evidence-based research projects
- Reviewing and composing clinical journal articles
- Providing technical support for ventilator manufacturers
- Scheduling on-site and virtual clinical education
- Performing other tasks and projects as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy, including setting up webinars and PowerPoint
- Exemplary professional conduct
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a clinical setting, working with patients following tracheostomy and with ventilator-dependence
- Hands-on experience with the Passy-Muir Valve, including ventilator application
- Speaking or teaching experience
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Must be willing and able to travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time