Customer Service Representative
An industry leader in the medical device industry, every call that comes into our company is answered by a friendly voice. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing polite, dependable, organized, and detail-oriented customer service while maintaining existing accounts, receiving and processing orders, and being the liaison between our customers, patients, and our clinical staff.
Candidates must be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task office environment. Customer Service Representatives perform daily invoice and filing activities and support domestic and international shipping functions.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to effectively communicate with various organizational levels and departments.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive, willing to take the initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Experience with Sage or similar ERP program is a plus.
- Experience in customer service with prior office, multi-line phone, and computer skills.
- Must have a stable employment history with an excellent attendance record.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
High school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
Job Type: Full-time