Passy Muir® Valves
All Passy Muir® Valves offer the benefits of the patented, closed position “No Leak” design. The Passy Muir® Valves easily attach to the standard 15mm tracheostomy tube hub. All valves come packaged in a comprehensive Patient Care Kit and are Medicare, Medicaid and MediCal reimbursable.
Passy Muir Continuing Education
Passy-Muir, Inc. is committed to improving the quality of life for tracheostomized and ventilator-dependent patients. Most of Passy Muir’s education is free and can be offered for continuing education credits. Passy-Muir, Inc. has developed a variety of methods to best meet the educational needs of your facility.
Centers of Excellence
The Passy Muir Centers of Excellence Program offers the opportunity to:
- Recognize and honor the facilities that utilize Passy Muir® Valves as their standard of care
- Meet the teams and read a description of their philosophy of care
- Review and download their protocols, procedures, research and publications
- Learn from videos of success stories and practices across the continuum of care
Free downloadable materials include:
- Sample policies and procedures
- Assessment and Placement Guide
- Connections Guide, Quick Tips, Benefits, and More
- Talk-Muir, the Passy Muir Clinical Journal
For therapists, the Toby Tracheapuppet comes equipped with a removable Passy Muir Valve along with a PMV® Secure-It®. This allows the therapist to demonstrate to the child how to apply and remove the valve in a fun and relatable way. Don’t forget to put on your best Toby voice to help promote vocalization!
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about using a Passy Muir Valve, see our Frequently Asked Questions section. Here we have compiled our answers to the questions that we received the most.
Pocket T.O.M. Giveaway
If you are currently attending a Passy Muir Seminar, click below to enter the Pocket T.O.M. giveaway.